Curating and Preserving the Music and Entertainment Creativity of Our Times…
About Melody Trust
For decades, Melody Trust LLC, a HWAL Company has curated and preserved rare and the most coveted unpublished recordings, photos and videos from countless Legendary Music Recording Artists to include James Brown, The Who, Dolly Parton, Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Marvin Gaye, Willie Nelson, Ike and Tina Turner, Eric Clapton and the Yardbirds, Johnny Winter, Chuck Berry, Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Rod Stewart, George Jones, Frank Sinatra, Count Basie, and hundreds of other music legends.
Melody Trust was formed to protect the rights of legendary music recording artists and songwriters and to foster monetizing opportunities that will provide increased equitable royalties to the Music Legends and their estates from the new music merchandise sales.
Melody Trust has developed a “state of the art” digital music network that distributes music from the Melody Trust Music Library, as well as other available music, film, and video libraries to consumers worldwide. The Melody Trust Network has been constructed to sell single song downloads, artist album downloads, ringtones and to license music for commercial use.
- Melody Trust Music produces Legacy Music and video collector sets for retail, wholesale, download sales, and streaming services.
- Melody Trust is aggressive and visionary in its approach to market its music direct through all media outlets. These outlets will include domestic and international broadcast, cable, satellite, news media portals, social media portals, and online music retailers.
- Melody Trust has already negotiated with many of the outlets to air commercials on a PI basis (or as a joint Marketing partner).
- Melody Trust is in development as an advertising / membership-based digital network in conjunction with a major entertainment representation firm.
- Melody Trust Publishing licenses its music from its catalog for use in television, films, theater release, and remix recordings from internationally known artists.
- Melody Trust Music Library has been preserved for over twenty years and contains some of the rarest and most coveted unpublished recordings from countless Legendary Music Recording Artists.
- Melody Trust has negotiated and continues to contract with multiple recording artists(s) to re-record songs from the Melody Trust Music Catalog,
- Melody Trust has negotiated and continues to contract with multiple recording artists(s) to re-record songs from the Melody Trust Music Catalog.
- Melody Trust licenses music from its catalog for use in television, films, and for advertising commercials.
- Melody Trust is in negotiation to acquire several high-profile income-producing television programming libraries.